Do you feel lucky? Well, do you? You will if you choose our Zombie Package. This adrenaline-pumping package features a 44-caliber Magnum Revolver just like the one used by Clint Eastwood, a Benelli M4 tactical semi-automatic shotgun, an AR-12 semi-automatic shotgun, and a full-auto M4 rifle. There’s no better way to blow off some steam than by trying to shoot zombies in Vegas, and with these high-powered zombie guns at your disposal, you’re sure to have a blast at our indoor shooting range.
COLD WAR ERA MPL SUBMACHINE GUNS
Shoot The Wall VIP Package
For an unforgettable experience, look no further than The Gun Store’s Shoot The Wall VIP Package. This action-packed package shoots off ten different submachine guns and over 200 rounds. You’ll have a blast firing off high-powered weapons like the MPL gun. And with our experienced staff on hand to help, you’re guaranteed to have a safe and fun experience. All of this in your very own PRIVATE VIP RANGE and PRIVATE VIP LOUNGE!
Package Includes 200+ Shots on the following machine guns:
- 20 SHOTS w/M4
- 20 SHOTS w/M16
- 20 SHOTS w/MP5
- 20 SHOTS w/THOMPSON SUBMACHINE GUN
- 20 SHOTS w/GREASE GUN
- 20 SHOTS w/MP40
- 20 SHOTS w/UZI
- 20 SHOTS w/SUOMI
- 20 SHOTS w/MPL SUBMACHINE GUN
- 20 SHOTS w/MADSEN & 1 .50 CAL SHOT!
- Private VIP Range with its very own attached VP lounge (with pool table and more!)
- Shooting targets
- Eye & ear protection
- Dedicated range instructor
- Free T-shirt
- Welcome to take unlimited photos/video
- Full one-on-one tutorial with range instructor
- Complimentary cold beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Scheduled pick-up service from hotel of choice
The Shoot The Wall package at The Gun Store in Las Vegas includes a variety of Cold War and WWII era submachine guns. These guns are the perfect package to shoot and have tremendous accuracy and firepower. Here is a taste of what you’ll get:
MPL Submachine Gun
Developed in the early 1960s by Walther, the MPL is known for its accuracy and durability and is a popular gun among collectors and shooters. The MPL gun saw action in many conflicts like the Vietnam War. Today, militaries and law enforcement agencies still use the MPL.
The “Grease Gun”
The Grease Gun is an American-Made M3, .45-caliber submachine gun implemented by the U.S. Army back in 1942. It replaced the heavier Thompson submachine gun or “Tommy Gun” used by American soldiers at the time. Because it resembles an oil gun, people refer to the M3 as the “Grease Gun” or the Greaser.
What to bring
- Please bring a photo ID (Driver’s License, passport, ID card etc.) and the credit/debit card used to purchase packages must be present to redeem packages in store AND MUST MATCH THE NAME OF THE CONTACT INFORMATION!